Your Privacy Is
Important To Us.
If you're entering your details on our site or providing them in our facility we want you to know that your information is protected and secure.
Last updated Jan 2021
WHO ARE "WE"?
When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’, or The Hubb) in this policy, we mean The Hubb Limited (company number 6306310).
We may need to update this policy from time to time, including when necessary to reflect changes to our services or changes in law. When we update this policy, we will revise the "Last updated" at the top of the policy.
We encourage you to read this policy. If you have any questions, please contact us on 06 377 4422 or info"thehubb.co.nz
This policy is provided for your information and does not limit or exclude your rights under the Privacy Act 2020.
In this policy, when we say ‘personal information’ we mean identifiable information about you, for example your name, email, address, telephone number, bank account details and any community comments or support questions you may post.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THE HUBB NEW ZEALAND COLLECT?
We collect personal information from you when you use our website and services (for example, when you purchase a membership or come for a trial, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form).
We collect this information in the following ways:
Information you give us directly
When you use some parts of our websites or our services, we may ask you to provide personal information to us. For example, when purchasing a membership or registering on our website, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, postal address, phone number, date of birth or credit card information.
Information we collect automatically
Information we get from third parties.
In most circumstances, we will collect personal information directly from you. However, in limited scenarios we might collect personal information about you from third-parties or other publicly available materials. Where we collect personal information about you from any third-party will we only collect and process that information in accordance with all applicable privacy laws.
If you choose not to provide us with your personal information, then we may be unable to provide you with parts or any of our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
WHAT DOES THE HUBB NEW ZEALAND USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Where we collect personal information about you, we will only use that information in compliance with our obligations under all applicable privacy laws. We predominantly use your personal information to operate our website and otherwise provide our member services to you. Your personal information may also be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private will be used to allow us to process transactions relating to the The Hubb products and/or services you have requested.
- To run a contest, promotion or survey - if you opt-in to receive information about our promotional offers and/or newsletters from us, we may use your personal information to contact you with any information you have opted-in to receive.
- To send email updates - the email address you provide for communication about your membership, service or product purchase may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to those items as well as receiving occasional Hubb news, updates, as well as product or service information, etc. if you have opted in to receive emails from us.
- NB: if at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails or text messages from us we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email and have an OPT-OUT option on our texts.
- To track the sucess or otherwise of our services - we may use any personal information we collect about you and other users of our websites and services to produce aggregated and anonymised analytics and reports.
- To meet our legal obligations - we may use your personal information in order to comply with any applicable laws and/or regulations.
- We will not keep your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this policy and to allow us to comply with our legal obligations.
HOW WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
There will be times when we need to share your personal information with third parties. Where we do disclose your personal information to third parties, we do so in connection with the purposes outlined above and will use reasonable efforts to make sure those third parties have robust privacy policies themselves which align with our own. We may disclose your personal information to:
OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may provide your personal information to third party service providers who assist and enable us to use your personal information to support delivery of our services to you. For example, these third party service providers may include web-hosting companies, providers of email management and distribution tools, providers of services that provide aggregated reports on website activity and payment processors engaged by us to securely store or handle payments information, such as credit or debit card details.
We may provide your personal information to regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations, or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights.
OTHER PEOPLE WHERE WE HAVE YOUR CONSENT
For example Back In Action Ltd, located onsite, who with your consent, work with us to ensure you are functionally safe to participate in our training sessions.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you make a purchase or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us.
- We offer the use of a secure server for all supplied sensitive or credit information. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
- We continuously implement and update our administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information against unauthorised access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
- We store your personal information within New Zealand or in countries with comparable privacy and security laws as here in New Zealand. You authorise us to transfer, store, and process your personal information in New Zealand and possibly other countries provided we comply with our obligations under all applicable privacy laws.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can request to access all personal information we hold about you and ask us to correct it if it is wrong. We will respond to your request in accordance with the process provided for in the Privacy Act 2020 (NZ) or such other applicable privacy.
To request any information we may be holding please contact us on:
Ph: 06 377 4422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org